Graffiti Garden Flag
ID your spot in the garden with a flag that’s sure to brighten up your space!
What You’ll Need
- T-shirt, Old
- Dimensional Fabric Paint, Several Colors Plus White
- Plastic Garbage Bag
- Metal Clothes Hanger
- Wire Cutters
How To Make It!
1. Cut or untwist clothes hanger.
2. Bend clothes hanger into an upside down L shape, leaving about 8” on top edge.
3. Cut an 8” x 8” piece from T-shirt cutting up from hem of shirt.
4. Place T-shirt piece on plastic bag.
5. Squirt paint across T-shirt piece. Repeat with all colors of paint.
6. Write a saying with white paint. Let dry.
7. If necessary, cut away excess paint on flag.
8. Place wire through hem opening on T-shirt. Stick it in the ground
Use the same technique to make a cool graffiti shirt.
More ideas for crafting, cooking and gardening can be found in the Make Healthy Fun! book.